13 November 2018


Well, the day you have all been waiting for has finally come!
The new release is now available at MFT Stamps Store

Before you head on over and fill your basket, allow me to share with you the last of my projects for this awesome November release:

Are these adorable or what!  You are definitely going to want to add Birdie Brown's Ready, Set, Snow on your shopping list!

I stamped the images on to Copic suitable card with Cement Grey Hybrid ink and then coloured them with Copic ink.  Their goggles were created using a little Nuvo Crystal Glaze.

Rabbit: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T7, RV93, R20, E23, E27, W8
Scarf: RV32, RV34, R56, W4, W6
Goggles: R35, R39, YG63, YG67
Snowboard: RV10, RV32, RV34, R56, W1, W2, BV23, BV25, 0
Bear: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, YG63, YG67, W8
Scarf: B21, B23, B24, B26, C4, C6, 0
Goggles: B26, C4, R29
Snowboard: B21, B23, B24, B26, B29, B99, BG02, BG07, 0, BV25, BV29, W1, W2

As you can see from the images, I opted for a tent fold Smooth White card today, using a Stitched Dome Stax for my main panel.  I cut the base from Blue Breeze, with a white layer of Smooth White.  This was then trimmed using a Snowdrifts die before being inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  As I've done previously within this release I used Picket Fence Distress ink, a natural sponge and a white gel pen to give that extra snowy feel to the card.
The bear was stuck on with glue, whereas the rabbit was attached with foam tape for added dimension.
The base panel was inked and sponged as before, with the sentiment panel being stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Wow Metallic First Frost Embossing Powder.

Now don't forget, as it's release day please leave a comment at the end of this post for your chance to win one of two $100 MFT Store Vouchers - you never know it could be you!

Happy Shopping

10 November 2018


Thank you for visiting my blog, I have a wonderful new stamp that will be released on Tuesday at My Favorite Things.

I started by cutting a square with the Inside and Out Stitched Square Stax from Bristol card.   To create the speech bubble I cut out the shape using Essential Speech Bubbles from a piece of masking paper and applied this to the card which I then inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. Once the ink was dry I added a few faint tree shapes with Copic markers.

The snowman was stamped with Cement Grey Hybrid ink on to Copic suitable card and coloured with Copic Markers. I then decided to fussy cut the snowman.

Body: BG0000, BG000, C00, C0, C1, C2
Accessories: G12, G21, G24, W1, W3, W5, W6, YR12, YR18, YR21, E33, E35
Background: BG70, N0, N1

I glued the snowman on to the card after I had stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder.  With the use of a natural sponge, some Picket Fence Distress ink and a Sharpie Medium Point Paint Marker I added a little texture to give the appearance of snow.

The image panel was adhered to a top folding square card made from Smooth White Card.

I will be back on Release Day with another project using this month's new releases.

Until then....
Happy Colouring

9 November 2018


Something a little different from me today:

I started with a top folding A2 card made from After Midnight cardstock which I stamped with small snowflakes from You Make My Heart Melt and Versamark ink.

The main panel was cut from Silver Sparkle card with the new Snowflake Window die.  In fact I cut it out three times, with the second two layers being Black Licorice.  The three layers were glued together and helped make the the sparkly snowflakes more prominent.

To make it stand out further, I cut two mounts, from Black Licorice and After Midnight cardstock using stitched and plain die-namics rectangular dies.

Hope you like it, until next time
Happy Colouring

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...