Hope you've all had a blast on the Dustin Pike blog hop & you got to see all the projects he and the crew made for you! I tell you it was hard to keep up with Dustin, he was working into the wee hours to bring you that amazing Blog-iversary Bonanza!!
List of Blog Hop Winners can be found HERE
.....well now it's YOUR turn.....
"Party in Colour Challenge"
Dustin & the crew would like YOU to make a card using 2 colours from the banner below:
(Let's see if we can double the number of entrants on this one!!!)
Make a card using the colours from the banner above
Post your entry in Pikes Playground HERE
(click on the blue Linky froggy)
Closing date for entries May 1st
Everyone earns Pikes Points just by entering!
- Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a Birthday theme card or a project.
- Directly link the actual card using InLinkz.
- You may only submit one project per challenge.
- Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at email@example.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit. Use "Party in Colour Challenge" in the subject line.
- Challenge open until May 1st, winners will be announced by May 3rd.
- Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on. Any reference to my blog or links to my blog are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges!
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50.
Here's one I made earlier:
(Yep, I goofed & used more than 2 colours - oops!!!)
Can't wait to see what you come up with